My 30 by 30 list is quickly approaching the “end”. I turn 30 the end of October. I recently read through the list and realized there are some that I will complete before then and others that I will not. I am okay with that. It was a good list and many of the items pushed me into new activities and patterns. A positive experience that I hope to carry through into a new list.
This weekend will mark the completion of item #3, complete a race in a 10 new states. This means a state I had not previously run a race in or visited. I could have visited the state but I had to never had run a race there.
- St. Louis, Missouri November 2011
- Tucson Arizona December 2011
- Fargo, North Dakota May 2012
- San Diego, California August 2012
- Denver, Colorado October 2012
- Pensacola, FL February 2013
- New Orleans, Louisiana March 2013
- Washington DC-March 2013
- Hilton Head, South Carolina- July 2013
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota- September 2013
- South Jordan, Utah-October 2013
I’m pretty proud of this list. Almost all the races on here are a 10k or farther, the exceptions being Hilton Head and Denver, those were both 5k races with their own challenges. This weekend I also hope to finally reach the goal of a sub two hour half marathon. Fingers crossed.