- Read the last ten fiction winning Pulitzer Prize winning books.
- Donate $1000 to a charity.
Run a race in 10 new states(meaning I have never done one there or visited the state).
- Run a half marathon in under 2 hours.
Do 30 days straight of 30 day Shred or Ripped in 30.June 2012 Learn to sew.2/4/2012
- Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
Eat vegan for a weekcompleted May 2012
- Take a pole dancing class or other scandalous type- Completed Fall 2012
- Write a published article
Get another tattoo Ice Skate outside during the Minnesota Winter12/3/2011
- Run a Marathon in under 4 hours
- Give up soda permanently
- Learn how to make a paper crane in Origami
- Visit London
Wear red lipstick-
- Go to a Final Four, World Series or other major sporting event final series
- Pay it forward-surprise a random stranger by paying for their order in a drive thru
- Go a week without buying anything(including bills etc)
- Do a pull up
- Take a picture every day for 30 days straight.
- Finish my MBA
- Make donuts from scratch
Find my natural hair color again. Something with my nieces and nephew-TBD as discussed with their parents. Go to Grand Canyon-Done Memorial Weekend 2011 Visit a 7 wonder of the world-Done December 2010 Go on a local beer tourJuly 2012-Harriet Brewing
- Learn to be comfortable in my skin.