I get this look every morning in some variety. Mostly, the beagles do not appreciate my ability to ignore their pleas to wake up. Thankfully, neither take up the sport of whining as an alarm clock. Both do know the power of the nudge and tail thumping.
This blog is here not to talk about beagles or sleep. More, it is my chronicle of how to wake up. Life didn’t give me a fierce slap in the face to tell me to do it. More, life gave me the opportunity to realize that more can be done with the energy of our beings than worry, sadness, and anger. I am not perfect, I am often judgmental, harsh and impulsive. I am also generous, kind, humorous, and loyal. This blog is here to help me figure out who I want to be in this crazy world.
Things I plan on writing about here.
1. Fitness: races, work outs, etc
2. Beagles: I own one and they are cute.
3. Food: What I like to eat and what I decide is delicious.
4. The perils of being a girl: Basically dating or lack there of.
5. Life: Various other randomness that comes to mind such as coupons, funny signs etc.